Saturday 10 January 2015

1814 to 2014 Niagara 200 Year Anniversary

This summer my family and I took a trip to Niagara Falls, besides going to zoos, amusement parks, and Marineland, we visited the three main Niagara battlefields from 1814. Here are some of the pictures of the Chippawa reenactment, the Lundy's Lane Battlefield and Old Fort Erie.

I have not posted on this blog for a while, but I plan on a doing the Battle ofChipoawa and then Plattsburgh soon. Later on another "what if?" The attack on Montreal in late 1813, then New Orleans. The Battle of Oswego and Sackett's Harbour may get in there as well. I have been busy with other wargaming creations lately (Warhammer and Robotech).

Also, I will post up next my scenario rules with orders of battle for 
Lundy's Lane and the Second Battle of Chippawa which my gaming group has already used. 

So here are some photos from my summer trip.

Battle of Chippawa reenactment bicentennial event.




Battle of Lundy's Lane Hilltop





Seige of Fort Erie Battle Site and reconstructed Fort.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos Chuck. Looking forward to reading about your coming games once they are completed

    ReplyDelete