The Glengarry Light Infantry were uniformed just like the 95th but had muskets instead of rifles. They may have had the slightly smaller light infantry Brown Bess. Their Colonel (Red) George Macdonnel was painted at the time with a green pelisse with brown fur (just like the 95th). Other officers have been portrayed as wearing a a scottish style sash across the torso.
These were probably an average line unit. They were formed of Scottish Canadians in 1812. Only small detachments fought in 1813, then the whole unit fought heavily at Lundy's Lane, Fort Erie, and the almost battle of Cook's Mills (a great What If? Scenario). At Lundy's Lane they helped destroy Scott's brigade by skirmishing on their flank. They later broke from friendly fire, then retreated out of the battle behind the other British units.